01. Open the image > right click > Copy (shift+D) Paste as new image > Make 3 copies ( I always make an extra copy - just in case...) > Close the original
02. Activate both the copies > Effect > EyeCandy 3 > Antimatter >Default settings > check settings 1 > Put aside
03. Activate a copy> Adjust > Color balance > check settings 2 > Do this with both copies > Right Click on one of them > Copy >
04. Activate a copy again and paste the copy (you have sitting under the mouse) as new layer > Layer Palette > Make layer visible 50 %.
05. Magic Wand = Lasso tool > check settings 3 > delete by hitting the delete key > Deselect > Layers > Merge > Merge visible > Image > Resize 85% > Adjust > Sharpen > Copy
06. Activate the other copy > Paste as new layer > Layer Palette > Make added layer visible 40% > Selection > Effect > 3D Effects > Cutout > settings 0 both places and color white > IF the layer is too white then make it visibile 20% less or as it suit the idea > Deselect > Layers > Merge > Merge flatten >
07. Image > Add border > 1 x symmetric > color black
08. Image > Add border > 10 x symmetric > color white > Find the first manipulated ( swirl + from EYECandy3 )( - check settings 4 ) copy in the Layer Palette > Material > Pattern > Magic wand > Select border > fill with pattern > Effect > 3D Effects > Inner bevel of the choice > Effect > EyeCandy 3 > Drop Shadow > Deselect
09. Image > Add border > 1 x symmetric > color black
10. Image > Add border > 15 x symmetric > color white > Select border > Find a light color > fill selected border > Effect > Geometric Effects > Spherize > default settings (check settings 5 > Deselect
11. Magic Wand > Select the light color border > Effect > Texture Effects > Blinds > still selected > Effect > 3D Effect > Inner bevel as last > Effect > 3D Effects > Drop Shadow with both + and - settings > Deselect
12. Image > Add border > 1 x symmetric > color black
13. Image > Add border > 25 x symmetric > color white > Select border > Fill with the pattern > Effect > 3D Effect > Inner bevel as last > Repeat inner bevel > Add the watermark/text > and you're done.